Stainless Steel Welding Wire Er410 TIG/MIG
|FOB Price:||US $7-9 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 kg||US $7-9/ kg|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: er410
- Grade: 308, 308L, 308LSI, 309, 309L, 309LSI, 310, 316...
- Lead Time: 10 Working Days After Payment
- Specification: in coil or in spool or as your requ
- Main Component: 13cr
- Delivery Term: Fob, CFR, CIF, EXW or as Request
- Trademark: Lihng
- Origin: China
Description: The main component is 13Cr, martensitic stainless steel MIG wire, all-position welding. Excellent welding work - smooth wire, arc stability, beautiful appearance, very little splash.
Usage: Often used in hydropower stations and valves and other wear-resistant corrosion occasions, such as 12Cr13 (SUS 410).
Wire chemical composition (%)
|guarantee value||≤0.12||≤0.60||≤0.50||11.50 ~|
|70 ~ 150||100 ~ 200||140 ~ 220|
1. Protective gas: pay attention to the purity of the protective gas, the mixture ratio recommended Ar + 1 ~ 3% O 2
2. Gas flow: 20 ~ 25L / min
3. Elongation: 15 ~ 25mm
4. Carefully remove the rust layer, moisture, oil, dust, etc.
5. When the wind speed is greater than 1.5m / s, and appropriate wind protection measures should be taken to prevent the occurrence of pores.
The above recommendations are for reference only, and the specific operation will be subject to site condition. If necessary, take a first process evaluation and then determine the welding program.