Stainless Steel Welding Wire Er310 TIG/MIG
|FOB Price:||US $7-9 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 kg||US $7-9/ kg|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Er310
- Grade: 308, 308L, 308LSI, 309, 309L, 309LSI, 310, 316...
- Lead Time: 10 Working Days After Payment
- Specification: in coil or in spool or as your request
- Main Component: 25cr-20ni
- Delivery Term: Fob, CFR, CIF, EXW
- Trademark: Lihng
- Origin: China
Description: The main component of the welding wire is 25Cr-20Ni, is a pure austenitic stainless steel MIG wire, all-position welding. High temperature performance and stability, up to 1200 ºC. Excellent welding work - smooth wire, arc stability, beautiful appearance, very little splash.
Usage: Often used in high temperature products such as high temperature furnace, coal coking equipment, can also be used in composite layer surfacing and dissimilar steel welding
Wire chemical composition (%)
|guarantee value||0 .0 8 ~|
0 . 1 5
|0. 30 ~|
2 8 .00
|20 .00 ~|
|70 ~ 150||100 ~ 200||140 ~ 220|
1. Protective gas: pay attention to the purity of the protective gas, the mixture ratio recommended Ar + 1 ~ 3% O 2
2. Gas flow: 20 ~ 25L / min
3. Elongation: 15 ~ 25mm
4. Carefully remove the rust layer, moisture, oil, dust, etc.
5. When the wind speed is greater than 1.5m / s, and appropriate wind protection measures should be taken to prevent the occurrence of pores.
The above recommendations are for reference only, and the specific operation will be subject to site condition. If necessary, take a first process evaluation and then determine the welding program.