Gas Protection Welding Wire Er50-6
|FOB Price:||US $7-9 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 kg||US $7-9/ kg|
|Transport Package:||as Your Request|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ER50-6
- Melting Point: 300
- Trademark: Lihng
- Origin: China
- Material: Low Carbon Steel
- Flux Content: 0
- Specification: in coil or in spool or as your request
Anti-alkali metal surface oxide, oil-bearing ability, small stomatal sensitivity
- CO2 gas is a by-product of breweries and chemical plants, with a wide range of sources and low prices. The combined cost is about 1/2 of manual arc welding.
- High production efficiency. CO2 gas protection welding uses a larger current density (around 200A / mm2), much higher than manual arc welding (about 10-20A / mm2), so the melting depth is 2.2-3.8 times higher than that of hand arc welding. The steel plate below 10mm do not need to open the groove, and for the thick plate can reduce the groove to increase the blunt edge of the welding, but also with wire melting fast, do not clean up slag, the efficiency of hand arc welding increased 2.5-4 times
- Heating area is small, CO2 air flow has a cooling effect, so the welding deformation is small. In particular, the welding of thin plates is more prominent.
- Strong anti-rust ability, and before welding the cleaning work for the welding surface is not demanding, you can save a lot of time in production.
Used for welding all kinds of 500 N/mm2 tensile strength structural steel.
Used for welding all kinds of 500 N/mm2 tensile strength structural sheet, pipe.